Saturday, October 31, 2009

How Do You Win Your Ex-Boyfriend Back: The Fastest Way to Win Him Back


If you just broke up with your boyfriend and are still in love with him you are probably wondering how do you win your ex-boyfriend back. It is probably not only number one on your list, but all you can think about. Well, I have been through a few break ups of my own, and have learned about breaking up and about getting my ex-boyfriend back.

If you want to win your boyfriend back you are probably still in love with him, and a heartbreak is very tough. Most people hurt so badly that they get desperate and lose their heads. That is how I used to be. I could not stand the thought of being without the man I loved, and many times I made many mistakes. I would call them and look for them, and tell them I loved them, and all it did was drive them further away.

So after this happened a few times, I had to take a look at what I was doing. I think you would agree that to keep doing the same thing and expecting different results is crazy, right? So I figured that out and had to change the way I did things if I wanted to have different results.

A couple of years ago I was in a very serious relationship, and my boyfriend suddenly told me he was unsure if he wanted to be in the relationship. It broke my heart. But I knew I wanted him back, and I knew that if I did not use my head it was going to end up in disaster.

Let me tell you, it was hard at first. I had to get all my strength to even start moving, but I knew what I wanted to accomplish. I did not call him or do anything to see him. I started going out with friends and made my mind up that I was going to be OK. I took up going to the gym and felt better doing this. I read good books that uplifted me, even spiritual books that helped me feel better.

It took 4 weeks before he called me again. By the time he called I was in such a good place that even though I did want to see him, I chose to put it off a little bit, and play a little hard to get. We finally got together for dinner the following week and have been together ever since.

If you are in need of advice and are wondering “how do I win my ex-boyfriend back”, you need all the help you can get.

This is the #1 guide I recommend to win your ex-boyfriend back. The suggestions and advice contained in this book are winners and will make your break up so much easier to handle, and will help you get fast results. For more information visit http://www.squidoo.com/how-do-you-win-your-ex-boyfriend-back

No comments:

Post a Comment